February 16, 2023, at AGC’s Headquarters in Arlington, Va.
Registration is now open for the AGC In-House Environmental Managers (IHEM) meeting on Feb. 16, 2023, in Arlington, Va. Join your peers for a day spent in discussion of solutions to the challenges on your to-do lists and based on first-hand experiences. The IHEM meeting creates a forum for environmental professionals working at construction firms to have greater peer-to-peer learning and interaction.
In-House Environmental Managers Meeting
Navy League Building
2300 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
(Location of AGC’s Headquarters.)
A series of moderated roundtable discussions among peers. No formal presentations. Meeting participants choose the topics in advance and then discuss onsite.
- February 15 – OPTIONAL DINNER - AGC will organize an optional group dinner from 7:00 p.m. to approximately 9:00 p.m. for those flying in the night before the meeting. AGC is charging an add-on registration fee for the dinner. The dinner fee is all inclusive: tip, beverages, entrée, etc., at a nice local restaurant. The dinner is optional, and you are welcome to just register for the meeting.
- February 16 – IHEM MEETING - The meeting itself will run from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 16. The association will provide breakfast items, lunch (from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.), and snacks on the day of the meeting. AGC also negotiated to include breakfast with the hotel for those using the room block.
- February 17 – FLY-IN (LIMITED) - Past members of the AGC Environmental Steering Committee are eligible to attend Steering Committee’s annual fly-in with the regulatory agencies on February 17 (8AM-3PM) at the AGC Headquarters Office. There will be a spot to RSVP for the fly-in when you register for the IHEM meeting. Past and current members of the Steering Committee only at the fly-in, please. AGC will confirm eligibility.
Click here to register. Registration is open to professionals working in-house on environmental issues at construction firms. To ensure active discussion/participation, space for this meeting is limited. The registration fee is $299. The separate, add-on registration fee for Wednesday evening’s dinner is $125. Once you complete the process, the system should send you an email confirming your registration. If you do not get a confirmation, please contact AGC’s Crystal Yates at (703) 837-5437 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reserve a room in AGC block in the Hyatt Place Arlington, 2401 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Virginia, simply click here or call 1- (888) 591-1234 and ask the clerk for one of the rooms reserved for the “AGC Environmental Meeting.” The group code is G-AGCM.
- The link for the room block rate is just for contracted dates of February 15-17. If you need additional nights, please contact the hotel directly and they will assist with your reservation.
- The cutoff date for reserving a room in the AGC room block is January 23.
- In advance of the meeting, AGC will reach out to everyone registered for the event to identify priorities for the agenda.
- At any time, you are more than welcome to send Melinda Tomaino – email@example.com any suggested agenda items you may have.
For more information, contact Melinda Tomaino at firstname.lastname@example.org.