- The Data DIGest is a weekly summary of the latest economic news relevant to the construction industry with commentary and analysis from AGC's Chief Economist, Ken Simonson. Click here for more information and for subscription information.
- To access AGC's archived Data DIGest collection, click here .
- The Census Bureau posts annual population estimates and revisions dating back to 2010. Click to see AGC's analysis and spreadsheet of annual and 2010-19 rankings by state of population changes.
- AGC has partnered with a leading regional economist, Brian Lewandowski of the University of Colorado Boulder, to create AGC's Construction Impact Model. Click here for more information and to access the downloadable tool.
- AGC has compiled a file comparing wage data in various construction segments to that of the private sector. To access this file, click here.