AGC EVENT POLICIES
Revised August 9, 2018
Registrant agrees to abide by the following while attending an Event:
- To treat all AGC employees, venue employees, presenters, sponsors, vendors, and all other Event attendees with courtesy and respect. At a minimum, this means that Registrant will refrain from any bullying, harassing, and other offensive conduct, whether physical or verbal, that creates a hostile environment. Examples include any inappropriate or unwelcome touching and any disparaging remarks pertaining to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, citizenship status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- To comply with AGC’s antitrust policy. At a minimum, this means that Registrant will refrain from any discussion or other conduct that would even imply an agreement with others on any of the following: how your company will price its work in the future (including any pricing methods, discounts or rebates), the owners, subcontractors and suppliers with whom your company will do business, the markets in which your company will compete, or the compensation that your company will provide to its employees.
- To refrain from taking photographs or making video or audio recordings during Event sessions without obtaining AGC’s prior written permission.
- To obey all applicable laws and venue policies.
- To avoid disruptive noise and behavior. At a minimum, this means that Registrant will silence mobile devices for the duration of each Event session, conduct any side conversations outside Event session rooms, and refrain from disorderly behavior resulting from drug or alcohol use.
- To be mindful of the safety of others and to report any dangerous situations that Registrant observes to AGC, venue staff, or other appropriate authority.
If AGC observes or receives reports that a Registrant has failed to abide by the above, then AGC may take whatever actions it deems appropriate. At its discretion, AGC may require Registrant to leave the event without a refund, notify Registrant’s employer, and prohibit the attendee from attending future AGC events.
Registrant consents to be photographed and recorded (video or audio) while attending the Event, and to allow AGC to include photographs or recordings of Registrant in AGC’s promotional and archival materials, without payment of any kind.
Each Event is subject to its own registration cancellation and refund policy. Please consult the Event website, marketing materials, or AGC staff for the applicable registration cancellation policy. If you are unable to locate such a policy, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the applicable policy.
In the event that AGC cancels an Event due to an occurrence or situation outside its reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Occurrence”), AGC will not be responsible for refunding registration fees or reimbursing Registrants’ expenses. A Force Majeure Occurrence would include but is not limited to an act of God, disaster, fire, war or threat of war, terrorism or threat of terrorism, civil disorder, threat to public health or safety, curtailment of transportation facilities, labor dispute, government regulation, government shut-down, and executive order.