AGC e-Forums are topical discussion lists that allow members to directly discuss work related issues with their colleagues (and AGC staff) across the industry. Many e-Forums are open to the public, although some need approval from the list moderator before you will be allowed to subscribe.
Subscribing to and Unsubscribing from e-Forums
By joining the e–forums, you agree that you are an AGC Member firm (if relevant) and you have read and understand the terms and conditions.
To sign up for any one of the Public AGC e-Forums:
- Login to the AGC Web site. By default, your UserID is your 9-digit AGC of America ID Number and your password is your last name.
NOTE: If you use a popup blocker, make sure it is either disabled or add iweb.agc.org and agc.org to the list of allowed sites.
- Once logged in, click on My Account.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Personal Preferences.
- Scroll down to "Part B - eForums (select the e-forums you want to subscribe to)". Check the boxes next to the e-Forums you would like to subscribe to; uncheck the boxes next to the e-Forums you want to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Member Only e-Forums
There are a number of AGC Member Only e-Forums that AGC members can join by invitation only. To subscribe to or unsubscribe from one of these e-Forums, contact the List Administrator listed on that page.