The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Assessment is an online tool developed specifically for firms in the construction industry to measure and improve the management of the company’s current diversity & inclusion programs, policies, and practices. This Assessment is a company-wide survey and may require input from multiple people or departments in your firm to complete.
Interested in learning more? Listen to this Webinar recording titled "Using the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment to Drive Your Strategic Efforts" to learn more about the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment, how to utilize key features of the platform and leverage your company's results to drive your strategic diversity & inclusion efforts forward
Click the button above to take the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment. It is free to take the Assessment for both AGC members and non-members.
AGC Members: Access to the D&I Assessment benchmarking and best practices is free for AGC members. Log in to the AGC website and click on the link above to access the Assessment.
Non-Members: Please visit the AGC Store to purchase access to the D&I Assessment benchmarking and best practices. Once you've completed your purchase, return to this page to access the D&I Assessment.
Unable to Access the D&I Assessment?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure you are you logged into the AGC website. Use the Login button in the top left corner of the webpage and use your AGC credentials to log in. If you are already logged in, you will see a button in the top left corner that says My Account instead. Once logged in to the AGC website, you should be able to click the button above to access the free version of the D&I Assessment. Don't have an AGC login? Click Create New Account in the top left corner.
- If you are not an AGC member and are unable to access the free version of the Assessment, even after logging into the AGC website, please complete this Access Request form to obtain access to the Assessment.
- The D&I Assessment is completely free for AGC members. Simply log into the AGC website with your AGC credentials to access the Assessment platform. Non-members, to access the D&I Assessment results you must make a purchase. Please visit the AGC Store to purchase the D&I Assessment. Once you've completed your purchase, return to this page (www.agc.org/culture-assessment) and click the button above to access the D&I Assessment results and best practices.
If you are still unable to access the D&I Assessment using the instructions above, please contact Brynn Huneke at email@example.com.
About the Assessment
The Diversity & Inclusion Assessment is an online tool developed specifically for firms in the construction industry to measure and improve the management of their current diversity & inclusion programs, policies, and practices. This Assessment is intended to evaluate the overall health of your company in four key areas of diversity & inclusion:
- Vendors (Subcontractors/Suppliers)
After answering the Assessment questions, you will be able to analyze your company’s results, measure your progress, and download best practice resources to expand your D&I efforts. As the Assessment becomes widely used, your company will also be able to benchmark your practices against other construction firms.
When Will the D&I Assessment Benchmarking Results & Resources Be Available?
The 2023 D&I Assessment is currently in the data collection phase. Benchmarking results and best practice resources for 2022 are available. The benchmarking and best practices for 2023 will be available later this spring.
Who Should be Completing the D&I Assessment?
The individual with the most responsibility for your organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts and outcomes should respond on behalf of your organization.
However, it is important that the data is reflective of your organization’s actual policies, programs and practices in order to obtain accurate results. To ensure this, you may need to involve individuals from across your organization to help you complete the Assessment.
To request access to the D&I Assessment platform for additional users, please email Brynn Huneke with the email subject line “Request User Access to D&I Assessment” and include the following information in the body of the email:
- Individual’s Name
- Individual’s Title
- Individual's Company
- Individual’s Email Address
Visit the FAQ section for information about the D&I Assessment. For more information about Culture of CARE, visit www.buildculture.org.