Click the button above to access the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment.
Unable to Access the D&I Assessment?
There are a number of reasons you might be getting an Access Denied message above. Try the following solutions:
- A purchase of the D&I Assessment is required before you're able to gain access. If you haven't yet purchased the D&I Assessment, visit the AGC Store to make your purchase. Once you've completed your purchase, return to www.agc.org/culture-assessment to access the D&I Assessment.
- Make sure you are you logged into the AGC website. Use the Login button in the top left corner of the webpage and use your AGC credentials to log in. If you are already logged in, you will see a button in the top left corner that says My Account instead. Once logged in to the AGC website, you should be able to click the button above to access the D&I Assessment.
- Don't have an AGC Login? You will need to create an AGC user account before you can access the D&I Assessment. Click on the Login button in the top left corner of the webpage, and then click Create New Account. Note: If you haven't created an AGC account previously then you will also need to purchase the D&I Assessment before gaining access. See step 1 above on how to purchase the D&I Assessment.
If you have already purchased the D&I Assessment and are logged into the AGC website, and are still unable to access the D&I Assessment using the button above, please contact Brynn Huneke at email@example.com.
About the Assessment
The Diversity & Inclusion Assessment is an online tool developed specifically for firms in the construction industry to measure and improve the management of their current diversity & inclusion programs, policies, and practices. This Assessment is intended to evaluate the overall health of your company in four key areas of diversity & inclusion:
- Vendors (Subcontractors/Suppliers)
After answering the Assessment questions, you will be able to analyze your company’s results, measure your progress, and download best practice resources to expand your D&I efforts. As the Assessment becomes widely used, your company will also be able to benchmark your practices against other construction firms.
When Will the D&I Assessment Benchmarking Results & Resources Be Available?
The D&I Assessment is currently in the data collection phase. Benchmarking results and best practice resources will be available in June. If you have purchased the D&I Assessment, you will receive notification when the results are available. Stay tuned!
Who Should be Completing the D&I Assessment?
The individual with the most responsibility for your organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts and outcomes should respond on behalf of your organization.
However, it is important that the data is reflective of your organization’s actual policies, programs and practices in order to obtain accurate results. To ensure this, you may need to involve individuals from across your organization to help you complete the Assessment.
To request access to the D&I Assessment platform for additional users, please email Chapter Support with the email subject line “Request User Access to D&I Assessment” and include the following information in the body of the email:
- Individual’s Name
- Individual’s Title
- Individual's Company
- Individual’s Email Address