Program Offered at the 2023 Construction HR and Workforce Conference
AGC of America has added a new session to this year's Construction HR & Workforce Conference agenda to help you unravel the mysteries of generative artificial intelligence in construction.
Join industry expert Wendy Sellers for an illuminating session designed exclusively for the construction industry. Sellers, equipped with the prowess of ChatGPT, will help you discover how AI can become your ultimate hiring & recruiting ally.
What awaits you in this session:
- Demystifying ChatGPT: Understanding its Essence and Mechanism
- Navigating ChatGPT: Your Pathway to Seamless Access
- Crafting the Perfect Prompts: Unleashing Text Generation and Summarization
- Mastering the Art of Inquiry: Posing the Right Questions to ChatGPT
- Finding Precision in Results: Strategies for Attaining Utmost Accuracy
More details can be found here.
The AGC Construction HR & Workforce Conference will focus on the intersection of HR and workforce development in our industry. The program will feature a multi-track educational program that includes sessions focused on HR practices, while others will highlight workforce development strategies. General Sessions are tailored to all attendees! If you’ve attended an HRTED Conference or Workforce Summit in the past, this event was designed with you in mind.
Don't Forget: Book your room at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta by October 15th, 2023, to access this year's discounted room block & secure your convenient room on the conference venue.