AGC In-House Environmental Managers Meeting, Feb. 9, 2021
AGC is pleased to offer a virtual roundtable discussion exclusively for in-house environmental managers at general construction firms. The In-House Environmental Managers virtual meeting will be held on February 9, 2021. The meeting will include online morning and afternoon sessions starting from 11 am to 1 pm Eastern Time, followed by an offline break, and resuming from 2 pm to 3 pm Eastern Time.
UPDATE: This meeting has reached capacity, please contact AGC’s Crystal Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be placed on our waitlist.
- Registration is free; but you must register to reserve your seat. Register here.
- The discussions are highly interactive and intended for environmental managers at general construction firms, though, participants’ job titles could be project managers, sustainability managers or risk managers. This meeting will not be open to industry consultants.
- In order to ensure active discussion, space will be limited to 25 participants.
- AGC will also limit the attendance to two environmental managers per company. All registrations will be first-come, first-served. If you attempt to register and find that the meeting is closed (at capacity), please contact AGC’s Crystal Yates at email@example.com and ask to be placed on our waitlist. We will monitor this list closely, and if interest in the meeting is high enough, AGC will schedule a second event shortly after this one.
It’s your meeting – and you set the agenda! AGC will poll the participants in advance of the meeting to identify the topics and discussion leaders to include on the agenda. There are no formal presentations. Instead, the meeting facilitates discussion and peer-to-peer learning about the unique opportunities, situations and challenges for environmental professionals working “in-house” at a construction firm.
How to Connect to the Virtual Pre-Meeting
After registering, you will receive a standard confirmation email. Prior to the event, registrants will also receive an Outlook calendar invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.” You must click the link to “virtually” connect to the In-House Environmental Managers Meeting on the day of the event; please be sure to accept and save that invitation.
Pre-Meeting Technology Requirements
- This will be a virtual meeting on Microsoft Teams.
- For both audio and video access to the meeting via your computer, you will need an Internet connection; audio through computer speakers and microphone or telephone; and a Webcam.
- You can also get both audio and video access to the meeting when you join through the Web link via your smartphone. You may be prompted to download the free Microsoft Teams app to your device before you try to join the meeting.
- Please keep in mind that certain functions (chat and both screen and document sharing) will be available only to those who use their computers to join the meeting through the Web link.
Pre-Meeting Cancellation Policy
There is no registration fee for this virtual meeting. The space, however, is very limited. If you register for the meeting but later find that you cannot attend, please notify Crystal Yates at email@example.com as soon as possible, so that someone else can take your place.
For more information, please contact Melinda Tomaino, Director of Environmental Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 837-5415.