In a series of interactive webinars, U.S. government agencies and private sector partners will explore the role of public-private sector collaboration in addressing drug challenges. Join participants from around the country to listen to expert speakers from the full range of relevant sectors, inside and outside of government. The webinar week will be held September 21–25, 2020. Each day will showcase a distinct aspect of the drug crisis, and the fact- and outcome-driven discussions will explore creative and practical measures to strengthen our collective response.
Webinars will feature panel conversations, expert presentations, and interactive discussions. The webinars will be closed to the press and attendance is limited to invited individuals only. Register for each webinar separately at the links below.
- Monday, September 21st, 9:30 a.m. Webinar Week Kick-off
- Monday, September 21st, 10 a.m. Drug Sales Over the Internet
- Tuesday, September 22nd, 10 a.m. Synthetic Drugs and Illicit Finance
- Wednesday, September 23rd, 1 p.m. Precursor Chemical Challenges
- Thursday, September 24th, 10 a.m. Expanding Access to Naloxone
- Friday, September 25th, 10 a.m. Employment and Workplace Prevention