March 11, 2020, at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Are you a Construction HR professional looking to enhance the HR function at your company? Join your peers at the AGC HR Summit on March 11, 2020, in conjunction with the AGC of America Annual Convention in Las Vegas (convention registration not required to attend HR Summit). Register now and don’t miss out!
The one-day HR Summit provides a forum for greater peer-to-peer learning and interaction by facilitating an intimate series of moderated roundtable discussions. Select topics are chosen in advance by the HR Forum Steering Committee, and participants will have the opportunity to bring up additional topics for group discussion. Participants will spend the day sharing first-hand experiences, best practices, and solutions to the challenges HR professionals in the construction industry are dealing with.
See the details below to register and book your hotel accommodations.
AGC HR Summit
- WHO: HR Professionals with AGC Member contracting firms (must hold leadership roles within organization and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry).
- WHAT: Meeting format is an intimate series of moderated roundtable discussions, with no formal presentations. Select hot topics will be chosen in advance by the HR Forum Steering Committee, with time allotted for participants to bring up additional topics. Click here to preview last year’s agenda.
- WHEN: Wednesday March 11, 2020 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- WHERE: Meeting location is at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, located at 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, 89109.
- WHY: Learn and share best practices and solutions to the challenging issues that HR professionals in the construction industry are dealing with. Network with a group of knowledgeable industry peers that can serve as a resource throughout your career.
- HOW: Summit Registration: Click here to register directly for the Summit, or here to register through the convention portal. To ensure active discussion/participation, space for this meeting is very limited. The registration fee of $299 covers attendance, breakfast and lunch.
For more information, contact Claiborne Guy at email@example.com or 703-837-5382.