Do you need help managing risk and delivering successful projects in the construction industry? Join us for a ConsensusDocs March 22nd webinar that will explore the key factors contributing to a successful project delivery process and highlight the risk management maxims that can help maximize your project’s chance of success. Register for the March 22nd webinar that will take place at 2 pm EST here https://bit.ly/agc-cd-w23q1. Each registration includes a copy of the recording.
You will gain insights and lessons learned from troubled projects and discuss common risks encountered on almost every project. In addition, you will receive guidance on how to proactively identify and mitigate these risks, as well as preventative measures that can be taken to avoid potential pitfalls down the line.
You will learn best practices regarding communication, collaboration, and transparency among all stakeholders throughout each stage of the project delivery process. In addition, you will gain strategies to build strong business relationships between contractors and subcontractors, client representatives, attorneys, insurers, and other third-party entities who may be involved in a project. Finally, this webinar will cover legal considerations surrounding dispute resolution processes such as arbitration or mediation.
This webinar will provide you with the following key takeaways:
- Understand the contract review and operation strategies and mindsets that mitigate risk to improve successful outcomes for projects.
- Build a "claims mindset" similar to outside counsel and experts to allow for implementing management and documentation processes to preserve claims, ensure they are well-documented, and enhance recovery outcomes.
- Identify common risk management pitfalls through real-life examples, accompanied by actionable steps to address them.
- Utilize internal assessment of claims for more effective negotiation and settlement approaches.
REGISTER NOW AT https://bit.ly/agc-cd-w23q1
This webinar is designed for owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects/engineers, legal advisors, insurers, and other stakeholders looking to understand better risk management principles that help ensure successful commercial construction projects.
The presenters are:
- Christopher Brasco, Senior Partner at Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, LLP
- Jeffrey Katz, Executive Vice President, Contract Claims at The Vertex Companies, LLC
- John Sebastian, Senior Partner at Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, LLP