AGC is currently seeking questions and topics for discussion at the Virtual Federal Contractors Conference (FedCon) to be held June 8-12, 2020. Attendees have the unique opportunity to lead the meeting agenda and directly interact with and pose questions to construction leaders in a wide array of federal agencies. These robust discussions offer contractors the opportunity to learn about the latest projects and policies and address problems the industry may face when working directly with a federal agency.
Below, you may click on each agency to see the draft agenda for that session. Click here to submit comments to AGC on any of the listed sesssions.
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Naval Facility Engineering Command
- General Services Administration
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Small Business Administration
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Bureau of Reclamation
- International Construction Forum
If you haven’t already, click here to register for this year’s Virtual FedCon.
For more information, contact Jordan Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.