Thursday, Jan. 19 from 3:30 pm to 5:00 PM ET
Register today for this 2017 regulatory overview webinar—helpful for all construction contractors with public or private work. It is complimentary for AGC members and $49 for non-members. Can’t make the webinar, but want to know more now? Click here for AGC’s Regulatory Road Ahead document covering major rules and issues between now and Inauguration Day. In addition, click here for AGC’s “Make Federal Agencies Great Again” document, detailing the association’s regulatory, compliance and enforcement plan for the Trump administration.
During this webinar, AGC’s Regulatory Counsel Jimmy Christianson and construction law attorney Michael Branca with Peckar & Abramson provide an overview of and outlook for:
- The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Silica Rule and Injury and Illness Record Keeping Rule (Impacting Employer Drug Testing Procedures);
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s Overtime Rule;
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Waters of the United States (WOTUS) Rule and Construction General Permit for stormwater discharges;
- The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Local Hiring Rule, Buy America Rules, and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program;
- The U.S. Small Business Administration’s Mentor-Protégé Program and Lower Tier Small Business Subcontractor Counting Rule;
- The Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces (Blacklisting) Executive Order; and
- The Paid Sick Leave Executive Order
To register, click here.