AGC of America develops and delivers a number of educational programs that address key issues throughout the construction industry.
- Designed to be delivered in-seat, AGC Curricula offerings cover Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Supervisory Training, and Project Management. These courses can be held by AGC Chapters, within a construction firm or through other organizations.
- National programs on Project Management and Advanced Management provide an intensive learning experience for those looking to advance their knowledge and career.
- Safety Management training courses teach construction professionals what they need to know in the essential areas of safety and health.
- For those interested in learning from their desk, AGC offers educational Webinars throughout the year on a wide-range of industry topics, as well as Online OSHA courses and Safety Trained Supervisor exam preparation.
- AGC is an authorized provider of Continuing Education Units. Look to AGC to earn your CEUs for license renewals and career development.
No matter the size of your firm or the type of work you do, AGC of America has education and training programs designed for you.
Training, Education & Development Forum
AGC of America is committed to providing valuable resources and information in order to enhance performance and career development opportunities for individuals, member firms and the construction industry.
The Training, Education & Development (TED) Forum brings together AGC members and chapter staff by providing an opportunity for them to share information on industry trends and initiatives in the areas of construction education, training and workforce development. Forum members are also kept informed of any related AGC of America products and services. The Forum is led by a chair person and a steering committee of AGC members and chapter staff.
TED Forum members receive:
- A subscription to The Knowledge Source e-newsletter – distributed six times annually
- The ability to participate in an e-Forum discussion group focused on training, education and workforce development
- Information about AGC’s professional development, curriculum, credentialing and workforce developing initiatives, products and services
- The opportunity to contribute through task forces or other leadership positions
Forum members can be kept informed and engage at the level that works best for them. Any AGC member or chapter staff interested in joining the Forum may contact Carly Trout.