AGC of America develops and delivers a number of educational programs that address key issues throughout the construction industry.
- Designed to be delivered in-seat, AGC Curricula offerings cover Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Supervisory Training, and Project Management. These courses can be held by AGC Chapters, within a construction firm or through other organizations.
- National programs on Project Management and Advanced Management provide an intensive learning experience for those looking to advance their knowledge and career.
- Safety Management training courses teach construction professionals what they need to know in the essential areas of safety and health.
- For those interested in learning from their desk, AGC offers educational Webinars throughout the year on a wide-range of industry topics, as well as Online OSHA courses and Safety Trained Supervisor exam preparation.
- AGC is an authorized provider of Continuing Education Units. Look to AGC to earn your CEUs for license renewals and career development.
No matter the size of your firm or the type of work you do, AGC of America has education and training programs designed for you.