AGC is pleased to announce the appointment of five new members and two associate members to serve on its Environmental Forum Steering Committee through the AGC Conventions in 2017 and 2018. Members of the steering committee have direct access to federal regulatory officials, influence over AGC’s environmental agenda, and a means to exchange valuable information with one another and industry peers. AGC also acknowledges the invaluable contributions of those members who recently completed their terms on the steering committee.
The AGC Environmental Forum Steering Committee will meet on Sept. 3-4, 2015, with several offices of the federal regulatory agencies on environmental compliance issues. You can meet the Steering Committee members at AGC’s 2015 Contractors Environmental Conference (CEC) on Sept. 2-3, in Arlington, Va., right across the river from our nation’s capital. The steering committee helps form the educational programs at that conference and also will open sessions and introduce speakers. If you would like more information on the steering committee and how you can get involved, please read the “About the Steering Committee” section below.
- Chris Monahan, The Lane Construction Corp, Chantilly, VA (Chair, Service Term 2015-2017, Member 2012-2015)
- Carissa Agnese, Skanska USA Civil SE, Virginia Beach, VA (Service Term 2015-2018)
- Jenn Bradtmueller, Kiewit Infrastructure, Denver, CO (Service Term 2015-2018)
- Sharon Burger, IMA Financial, Denver, CO (Associate Member, Service Term 2015-2018)
- Leo Holm, RP Alliance, Balsam Lake, WI (Associate Member, Service Term 2015-2017)
- Tiffany King, Commodore Builders, Newton, MA (Service Term 2015-2018)
- Mike Zarley, Kitchell Contractors Inc, Phoenix, AZ (Service Term 2015-2018)
- Ron Bennett, Hamilton Construction Co, Springfield, Ore.
- Geoff Boraston, Granite Construction, Watsonville, Calif.
- Tom Couling, Zachry Construction Corp, San Antonio, Texas
- Pete Delucia, AAC Contracting, Rochester, N.Y. (Associate Member)
- Neal Drawas, Faulkner & Flynn, Marsh & McLennan Agency Environmental LLC, Boston, Mass. (Associate Member)
- Dave Hammel, Raines Brothers, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Teresa Jakeway, Ames Construction, Corona, Calif.
- Dave Liverseed, Mortenson Construction, Minneapolis, Minn.
- T. Luke Owen, NPDES Training Institute, Suwanee, Ga. (Associate Member)
- Joseph Shacat, Grace Pacific Corp, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Michael Shaw, PCL Construction, Issaquah, Wash.
- Christine Williams, CC Myers, Inc., Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Robert Adair, Construction ECO Services, Houston, Texas (2011-2014)
- Charles Avery, McCarthy Building Companies Inc, St Louis, Mo. (2006-2008)
- Leonard Boteilho, Ames Construction Inc, West Valley City, Utah (2005-2008)
- Nora Calato, McCarthy Building Co Inc, Tempe, Ariz. (2008-2011)
- Adrienne Coppock, APAC Missouri and Kansas City, Overland Park, Kan. (2011-2014)
- Art Daniel, AR Daniel Construction Services Inc, Cedar Hill, Texas (2008-2011)
- Connie Determan, Kiewit Corp, Omaha, Neb. (Chair 2012-2015, Member 2009-2012)
- Chris Ennes, Ames Construction Inc, West Valley City, Utah (2010-2013)
- Cameron Flower, Kitchell Contractors Inc of AZ, Phoenix, Ariz. (2012-2015)
- Jeffrey Freese, Tarlton Corporation, St Louis, Mo. (2008-2011)
- George Fujii, Tarlton Corporation, St Louis, Mo. (2011-2013)
- Edward Gentilcore, Esq., Duane Morris LLP, Pittsburgh, Pa. (2008-2011)
- Craig Hoogstraten, James J Anderson Construction Co Inc, Philadelphia, Pa. (2010-2013)
- Mark Knight, Foothills Contracting, Webster, S.D. (2005-2007)
- Fulya Kocak, Clark Construction Group, LLC, Bethesda, Md. (2012-2015)
- Chip Laite, Sargent Corporation, Stillwater, Maine (2011-2014)
- Robert Lanham, Williams Brothers Construction Co, Houston, Texas (Chair 2005-2006, Member 2007-2010)
- Dan Lamble, Walbridge, Detroit, Mich. (2012-2015)
- Tina Lau, Graniterock, Watsonville, Calif. (2010-2011)
- Richard Lorenz, Wagman Construction, York, Pa. (2008-2012)
- Dan Lowery, Flatiron Construction Corp, Firestone, Colo. (2011-2014)
- David Mack, Granite Construction Co, Tucson, Ariz. (2010-2011)
- George Malouf PhD, Emissions Technology Inc, Phoenix, Ariz. (2007-2009)
- Steve Massie, Jack L Massie Contractor Inc, Williamsburg, Va. (2005-2006)
- Chris Miller, Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, Birmingham, Ala. (2005-2007)
- Jo Moore, Ranger Construction Industries, Inc., Ranger Construction – South, Ft Pierce, Fla. (2010-2013)
- Nick Neukirch, BRB Contractors Inc, Topeka, Kan. (2009-2011)
- Trey Pebley, McAllen Construction Inc, McAllen, Texas (2006-2012, Chair 2011-2012)
- Devlyn Quinn-Emilio, Waste Management, Houston, Texas (2011-2013)
- Bill Robinson, Stormwater Risk Management LLC, Denver, Colo. (2010-2013)
- Ron Rogge, Alberici Group Inc, St Louis, Mo. (Member 2005, Chair 2006-2007)
- Gary Rohman, ECCO Equipment Corporation, Visalia, Calif. (2008-2009)
- David Russo, New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, Bordentown, N.J. (2009)
- Chester Saito, Hawaiian Dredging Construction Co, Honolulu, Hawaii (2005-2007)
- Scott Sansoucie, EnviroVantage, Epping, N.H. (2013)
- James Snyder, Skanska USA Civil, Norfolk, Va. (2005-2006)
- Christopher Steele, HI Stormwater Risk Management, Kaneohe, Hawaii (2007-2010)
- Thomas Taylor, Vertegy An Alberici Enterprise, St Louis, Mo. (2007-2012, Chair 2009-2011)
- Scott Williams, Hamilton Construction Co, Springfield, Ore. (2005-2008)
- Michael Welch, BRB Contractors Inc, Topeka, Kan. (Member 2006, Chair 2007-2009)
- T. Dean Word, III, Dean Word Company, Ltd, New Braunfels, Texas (2012-2015)
About the Steering Committee
The steering committee oversees AGC’s Environmental Forum that includes all of the AGC members and chapter professionals who (1) subscribe to AGC’s Environmental Observer newsletter on environmental issues and (2) have expressed a specific interest in those issues. Forum members also can opt to participate in AGC’s Environmental e-Forum. AGC launched the Forum in 2005 to increase the interaction among these individuals and to improve the opportunities for them to participate in AGC policymaking on environmental matters.
The steering committee members represent horizontal and vertical construction as well as municipal and utilities work. Together, they have expertise and interest in the environmental issues that impact the daily work of construction-from compliance and environmental management to green construction. In addition, they have represented AGC membership in meetings with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other organizations. On a routine basis, they play a key role in advancing AGC’s environmental advocacy, education and outreach efforts. Steering committee members volunteer to serve a three year term.
AGC’s Environmental Forum welcomes all AGC members and chapter staff who have an interest in the environmental issues impacting the construction industry. It’s FREE to join the Forum; go to http://www.agc.org/EnviroForum to sign up today.