AGC’s Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA), sponsored by Willis Towers Watson (WTW), is the industry’s elite safety excellence awards program. The CSEA recognizes companies that have developed and implemented premier safety and risk control programs and showcases companies that have achieved continuous improvement and maintenance of their safety and health management systems.
Join us for a 5-part webinar series highlighting the top 10 safest construction companies for 2021. The interactive, Q-and-A format will explore each company’s approach to the following areas:
- Senior Management Ownership and Participation
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- Task design - Engineering Controls for Safety
- Safe Work Methods
- Worker Engagement, Involvement, and Participation
- Safety Training and Validation of Training
- Subcontractor Management
- Emergency and Crisis Management
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear how these companies developed award-winning safety, health, and risk management programs.
Session 1 (Wednesday, May 25 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Choate Construction Company
- Satterfield & Pontikes Construction
Session 2 (Wednesday, June 22 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- BNBuilders Inc.
- Andron Construction Corp.
Session 3 (Wednesday, July 20 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Faith Technologies
- TDIndustries, Inc.
Session 4 (Wednesday, August 17 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
- Flatiron Construction Corp.
Session 5 (Tuesday, September 27 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Coffman Excavation