Thinking about getting into federal construction contracting?
Click here to learn more about AGC's five-session course on the basics of construction contracting with the federal government. This course is intended to educate companies considering entering the federal construction contracting marketplace, as well as the less-experienced professionals in construction companies already in the federal arena, about its many peculiarities and risks. Click here to purchase this course.
AGC regularly engages with influential members of Congress and top officials with the federal agencies to implement AGC’s legislative and regulatory agenda.
- Infrastructure Investment. AGC is advocating for expanded investment in our nation’s waterways infrastructure and for improvements in our federal facilities, including military housing, border stations, courthouses and prisons.
- Federal Contracting. Procurement reform is necessary to improve delivery of construction services to the Federal government and the reform efforts should recognize construction’s unique melding of industry sectors while ensuring the government is using the most cost-effective method of procurement.
- Acquisition Reform Working Group Coalition. AGC is a member of The Acquisition Reform Working Group (ARWG), the largest organization of the Government contracting professionals committed to improving the Federal acquisition process.
- Construction Industry Procurement Coalition. AGC is a co-chair and founding member of Construction Industry Procurement Coalition (CIPC), an organization of construction industry trade and professional organizations represent tens of thousands of firms and individuals engaged in architecture, engineering, surveying and mapping, prime contracting, subcontracting, specialty trade contracting, construction program and project management, supplying, and surety bond producing committed to advocating for federal procurement reform.
- Council of Defense and Space Industry Associations. AGC is a member of Council of Defense and Space Industry Associations (CODSIA) is a coalition of associations for improving industry-wide consideration of the many policies, regulations, implementation problems, procedures and questions involved in federal procurement actions.
- Water Resources Coalition. AGC is a co-chair and founding member of the Water Resources Coalition, an organization of groups from private industry committed to advocating for a comprehensive national water resources policy.
- AGC Federal Contractor Resources. Our programs and publications contain an excellent overview of the Federal contracting process and offers helpful information on topics such as: Locating Federal Work, Types of Federal Contracts, Small Business Concerns, Payment Procedures, Claims and Dispute Resolution, and so much more!
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Click here for a list of Army Corps and AGC resources for federal construction contractors.