Your company trucks are more than a fleet of vehicles. It’s a message to your customers, your community, and a promise to your employees.
Enterprise Fleet Management can help you save thousands with local, hands-on management, award-winning technology, and the infrastructure and expertise of Enterprise.
Since 2006, Enterprise Fleet Management has partnered with the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and their network of localized chapters, providing members with custom solutions for their fleet related needs.
Enterprise Fleet Management can help you reduce the age of your fleet within your budget, create a more flexible program with a shortened vehicle cycle – meaning you can have newer – and safer – vehicles for the same investment (or less).
WATCH: How It Works – How Enterprise Helps with Buying and Selling Vehicles at the Right Time:
Take it from these AGC members who work with Enterprise Fleet Management:
- Kroeschell, Inc.– Illinois based, 100 vehicles
- Baker Electric – California based, 200 vehicles
- Paric – Missouri based, 60 vehicles
AGC Member benefits:
· Local, dedicated Account Managers, nationwide
· Savings on acquisition costs
· Factory ordering, manufacturer and volume incentives
· Comprehensive maintenance programs
· Fuel Management Program with rebates up to $0.05 per gallon at 90% of U.S. retail fuel stations
· Access to nationwide remarketing experts for buying and selling vehicles
Let us help you find vehicle savings you can put back into your business.
FLEET MANAGEMENT: TOTAL TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Acquisition • Funding • Aftermarket Equipment • Full Maintenance • Maintenance Management
Fuel Management • Risk Management Programs • Mobile Resource Management • Driver Safety
Corporate Rental • Registration • Resale • Environmental Programs • Internet Tools