Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-construction is a half-day, instructor-led course that explains the concepts of value-based management, lean in the design process and relational contracting. Following this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the varying definitions for design.
- Define value and commonly used methods to maximize it.
- Discuss waste and commonly used methods to minimize it.
- Differentiate between traditional project methods and lean design.
- Explain the various lean tools used in design and how to deploy them.