Resources and guidance are provided here to help Lean Construction Education Program instructors and understand the instructor approval process and their responsibilities in delivering training.
- All instructors must be approved by AGC of America to facilitate each Lean Construction Education Program unit separately prior to delivering that unit.
- Following approval instructors will receive a letter acknowledging their approval and have their name placed on the instructor roster that is distributed to AGC Chapters and other training institutions.
- Each requirements form must be submitted with a copy of your most recent biographical sketch and curriculum vitae, highlighting your Lean Construction experience to AGC of America at email@example.com or fax it to (703) 837-5402 for approval.
- Unit 1: Variation in Production Systems - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 2: Pull in Production - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 3: Lean Workstructuring - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 4: The Last Planner® System - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain and Delivery - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-Construction - Instructor Requirements
- Unit 7: Problem-Solving Principles and Tools- Instructor Requirements
- Instructor Orientations. As part of the approval process all potential instructors are required to view the Instructor Orientation for that unit.
- Unit 1: Variation in Production Systems -Instructor Orientation.
- Unit 2: Pull in Production -Instructor Orientation.
- Unit 3: Lean Workstructuring - Instructor Orientation
- Unit 4: The Last Planner® System - Instructor Orientation
- Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain and Assembly - Instructor Orientation
- Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-Construction - Instructor Orientation
- Unit 7: Problem-Solving Principles and Tools- Instructor Orientation
- Each class must be facilitated using AGC’s course materials, including each participant having their own Participant’s Manual, the course materials being presented in their original format, and each course being held to their intended duration.
- Following the course, the original, hard copy Participant’s Registration forms for each participant (found in the back of the Participant’s Manuals) must be signed by the instructor and mailed to AGC of America for participant’s course completion to be entered into the AGC Nationwide Curriculum Database.
- At the end of the course participants are directed to fill out the online course evaluation found at www.agc.org/lcep/Evaluation.
Instructor’s Course Evaluation
AGC wants your feedback to improve this course and the manuals used to present it. You are asked to make comments about your experience in this course through the online evaluation found at www.agc.org/LCEP/Instructor_Evaluation. Your comments will help AGC make this course more effective in the future.