WTW has been working in partnership with the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) for over 30 years to help facilitate the industry’s commitment to safety. We are proud to have sponsored AGC’s Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA), the industry’s elite safety excellence awards program. The CSEA recognizes companies that have developed and implemented premier safety and risk control programs and showcases companies that have achieved continuous improvement and maintenance of their safety and health management systems. Join us for a five-part webinar series highlighting the top 10 safest construction companies for 2023.
The interactive, Q&A format will explore each company’s approach to the following areas:
- Senior Management Ownership and Participation
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- Task design - Engineering Controls for Safety
- Safe Work Methods
- Worker Engagement, Involvement, and Participation
- Safety Training and Validation of Training
- Subcontractor Management
- Emergency and Crisis Management
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear how these companies developed award-winning safety, health, and risk management programs.
Session 1 (May 23, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Hensel Phelps
- Faith Technologies
Session 2 (June 20, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- EW Howell Construction Group
- Noble Texas Builders, LLC
Session 3 (July 20, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Andron Construction Corp.
- VJS Construction Services
Session 4 (August 22, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Slayden Constructors
- Whitaker Ellis Builders, Inc
Session 5 (September 14, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT)
- Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Jordan Foster Construction, LLC