AGC regularly engages with influential members of Congress and top officials with the federal agencies to implement AGC’s legislative and regulatory agenda.
- Infrastructure Investment. AGC is advocating for expanded investment in our nation’s waterways infrastructure and for improvements in our federal facilities, including military housing, border stations, courthouses and prisons.
- Federal Contracting. Procurement reform is necessary to improve delivery of construction services to the Federal government and the reform efforts should recognize construction’s unique melding of industry sectors while ensuring the government is using the most cost-effective method of procurement.
- ARWG Coalition. AGC is a member of The Acquisition Reform Working Group (ARWG), the largest organization of the Government contracting professionals committed to improving the Federal acquisition process.
- Water Resources Coalition. AGC is a co-chair and founding member of the Water Resources Coalition(link is external), an organization of groups from private industry committed to advocating for a comprehensive national water resources policy.
- AGC Federal Contractor Resources. Our programs and publications(link is external) contain an excellent overview of the Federal contracting process and offers helpful information on topics such as: Locating Federal Work, Types of Federal Contracts, Small Business Concerns, Payment Procedures, Claims and Dispute Resolution, and so much more!