AGC of America and AGC of San Antonio have partnered to host this new course!
- The second edition of the Project Manager Development Program (PMDP) is designed to specifically meet the needs of today’s construction industry.
- The curriculum combines activities and shared experiences to provide the necessary skills and knowledge to increase the participant’s ability to work successfully with others to ensure project success.
- This recently updated 40 hour in-seat classroom training was developed by AGC member company project managers for aspiring and new construction project managers.
The revised PMDP curriculum takes participants through the management of the entire lifecycle of a construction project, and contains the following five units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Project Management
- Unit 2: Initiating and Planning, Part 1
- Unit 3: Initiating and Planning, Part 2
- Unit 4: Executing
- Unit 5: Monitoring and Controlling, and Project Closeout