AGC of America, supported by a Susan Harwood Federal Training Grant, developed the Fall Prevention in Construction Safety Training.
Construction workers make up approximately four percent of the country’s workforce but account for an average of 19% of all job-related fatalities each year. Consistently, over the past five years approximately 35-39% of those fatalities are from falls. Falls account for the greatest number of fatalities in the construction industry, especially among small businesses and businesses with Hispanic workers. In addition, fall protection violations continue to be among the most cited standards in the construction industry. AGC of America is pleased to offer this one-day training program based on OSHA standards and best practices to answer the need for quality training within the industry.
- Company Officers
- Project Managers
- Both Union and Non-union Contractors
- Fall Protection Statistics
- OSHA Standards for Fall Protection
- How to Identify Fall Hazard Locations
- Selection and Criteria of Fall Protections Systems and Equipment
- Fall Protection Training Requirements
Training Locations and Dates
- GCA of Hawaii
- Dates/Times: February 5 & 6, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: GCA of Hawaii -- 1065 Ahua Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
- Contact Information: Gladys Hagemann -- firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 833-1681
- Florida East Coast Chapter-AGC
- Dates/Times: March 8 & 9, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: Florida East Coast Chapter-AGC -- 2617 North Australian Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Contact Information: Michelle DePotter -- email@example.com | (561) 833-3609
- AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter
- Dates/Times: March 14 & 15, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter -- 9450 SW Commerce Circle, Ste. 200, Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Contact Information: Eliot Lapidus -- firstname.lastname@example.org | (503) 685-8325
- Constructors Association of Western PA
- Date/Time: April 12, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: Constructors Association of Western PA -- 800 Cranberry Woods Dr., Ste. 110, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
- Contact Information: Jason Koss -- email@example.com | (412) 343-8000
- Master Builders' Association of Western PA
- Southern Illinois Builders Association
- Date/Time: April 19, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: Southern Illinois Builders Association -- 1468 Green Mount Road, PO Box 1390, O'Fallon, IL 62269
- Contact Information: John Holt -- firstname.lastname@example.org | (618) 624-9055
Registration: Complete registration form and return to John via email.
- AGC of Missouri
- Date/Time: April 20, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: AGC of Missouri Construction Training School -- 6301 Knox Industrial Drive, St. Louis, MO 63139
- Contact Information: Vic Sunshine -- email@example.com | (413) 781-2356
Registration: Complete registration form and return to Vic via email.
- AGC Georgia [Course will be conducted in English & Spanish]
- AGC San Diego Chapter
- Dates/Times: TBD
- Training Location: AGC San Diego Chapter -- 6212 Ferris Square, San Diego, CA 92121
- Contact Information: Becca Schaffer -- firstname.lastname@example.org | (858) 558-7444 ext. 101
- Registration: TBD
- AGC of Colorado - Building Chapter
- Date/Time: September 27, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Training Location: AGC of Colorado - Building Chapter, 1114 W. 7th Avenue, Ste. 200, Denver, CO 80204
- Contact Information: Bradley Gassman -- email@example.com | (303) 388-2422
- Registration: Complete registration form and return to Bradley via email.
- Colorado Contractors Association