The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) recently announce that after June 14, 2019, www.WDOL.gov will be transitioning to https://beta.SAM.gov, which will become the new website for wage determination data.
Features of the new beta.SAM.gov website include:
- Search-based structure: Users may search for a variety of information including specific Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act wage determinations.
- Learning Center with tutorial videos, tools, and other information to familiarize users with the new site.
- Ability to filter and search for content in the Learning Center. Users will find links to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations citations for specific subjects via a Cross Index page for Contract Labor Standards.
- The site features more FAR Supplements and other acquisition regulations than WDOL.gov.
- A Transition Quick Start Guide will be available soon.
- Create an account: By creating a beta.SAM.gov account, users may access certain features of the system only available to account holders. For example, users will have the option to:
- Save previous searches.
- Start or modify a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- “Follow” specific wage determinations and receive email alerts when changes or modifications are published.
- Users will determine what to follow and the frequency of email alerts.
- Timeline and history of changes to wage determinations.
Employers can find compliance assistance resources from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division at www.dol.gov/WHD/foremployers.htm. Additional compliance assistance resources and answers to common questions regarding federal labor laws can be found at www.Employer.gov.
For more information, contact Claiborne Guy at email@example.com or (703) 837-5382.