April 4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Denver
Registration is now open! Are you a Construction HR professional looking to enhance the HR function at your company? Join your peers at the inaugural AGC HR Summit on April 4, 2019, in conjunction with the AGC of America Annual Convention in Denver (convention registration not required for HR Summit).
The one-day HR Summit provides a forum for greater peer-to-peer learning and interaction by facilitating an intimate series of moderated roundtable discussions. Select topics are chosen in advance by the HR Forum Steering Committee, and participants will have the opportunity to bring up additional topics for group discussion. Participants will spend the day sharing first-hand experiences, best practices, and solutions to the challenges HR professionals in the construction industry are dealing with.
See the details below to register and book your hotel accommodations.
AGC HR Summit
- WHO: HR Professionals with AGC Member firms
- WHAT: Meeting format is an intimate series of moderated roundtable discussions, no formal presentations. Select hot topics will be chosen in advance by the HR Forum Steering Committee, with time allotted for participants to bring up additional topics.
- WHEN: Thursday April 4, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- WHERE: Meeting location is at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, 650 15th Street Denver, CO 80202.
- WHY: Learn and share best practices and solutions to the challenging issues that HR professionals in the construction industry are dealing with. Network with a group of knowledgeable industry peers that can serve as a resource throughout your career.
- HOW: Summit Registration: Click here to register. To ensure active discussion/participation, space for this meeting is very limited. The registration fee of $275 covers attendance and lunch.
Hotel Registration: AGC has booked a room block at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center for $239 (plus tax and fees) per night. Click here to book your hotel room online.
For more information, contact Claiborne Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-837-5382.