Following up on promises made in its “Town Hall Action Plan”, the Department of Labor’s (DOL) Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) recently launched its new Contracting Officer Corner. The website is intended to be a one-stop-shop of resources for both federal agency contracting officials and federal contractors.
The website includes the following:
- Pre-Award Process Supply & Service Guide
- Construction Contract Award Notification
- National Pre-Award Registry
- Federal Acquisition Training
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Search Debarred Contractors
- Contact for OFCCP Regional Office Staff
- Equal Opportunity Posters
For more information, contact Claiborne Guy at email@example.com or 703-837-5382.