All webinar times are in ET
Differing Site Condition claims can be the most expensive and schedule disruptive issues on a construction project. When you are, be it Constructor or Owner, taking on too much risk for Differing Site Conditions? How are you and your competition pricing that risk?
Learn practical pointers on how to manage this risk in contract negotiations, contract administration, and project management.Understand notice requirements, stop work rights, and work continuation obligations when encountering Differing Site Conditions. You will hear real life scenarios of projects where Constructors and Owners protected their compensation, payment obligations, and schedule rights, and where they got tripped up in notice, disclosure, site investigation, or the contract documents.
By attending, you will gain practical pointers to:
- Identify scenarios giving rise to Differing Site Condition claims
- Understand the history of Differing Site Conditions
- Learn how recent cases and contracting trends have recently changed this risk
- Provide contractual best practices and identify unfair practices used to address Differing Site Conditions in the bid and contract process
- Understand actions that a Constructor should take when encountering a Differing Site Condition
- Identify how contracts can transfer the risk from a Constructor to an Owner and vice-versa
E.E. Cruz & Co., Inc.
ConsensusDocs & AGC Sr. Counsel
Co-presented by the American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law:
AGC of America Webinar Cancellation & Refund Policy: