AGC of America is committed to ensuring that its nearly 27,000 members are well-represented in Washington, DC. That’s one of the great benefits of being an AGC member – while you work hard to grow your company, you can rest assured knowing that your interests are being advocated for day-in-day-out in the halls of Congress and at federal agencies and departments.
Here's how you can help strengthen our advocacy efforts:
- Take Action: Weigh in and contribute to the policy debate by taking action on AGC legislative and regulatory alerts.
- AGC's Top Policy Priorities: Learn more about AGC's Top Policy Priorities in the areas of: infrastructure funding, labor, tax, federal procurement, environment and safety
- How Congress Voted: Get informed about how your member of Congress votes on key construction priorities.
- AGC PAC: Learn how the nonpartisan political action committee of AGC of America helps elect pro-construction candidates to Congress and the White House.
- Construction Advocacy Fund: Help AGC of America fight for federal infrastructure investments, push back against costly and needless new regulatory burdens, promote workforce development and workplace safety.
- Construction Votes: Your one-stop-shop website for information about elections, voter registration, absentee ballots, and early voting.
- Congressional Teleforums: Listen to what US Senators had to say on construction and business industry issues.
- Employer-Employee Engagement Resources: Employees consider their employers to be the single most credible source of information on issues, candidates, and elections. Here is how you can engage them.