The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) was established to fulfill the need to cultivate the next generation of leaders in the construction industry as well as the association both at the local and national levels.
The purpose of the CLC is to act as a conduit for participants to network, exchange ideas about work and the industry, serve local communities and continuing education which includes both professional development and leadership skills. For more information about starting a local CLC, sample bylaws, agendas, minutes, etc. visit the AGC Chapter Exchange.
AGC Chapters' Construction Leadership Council Directory
More than half of AGC's 92 chapters have some form of Construction Leadership Council (CLC) group. AGC has compiled a searchable database of the known CLC groups.
CLC Quarterly Newsletter: CLC Leadership-LINK
Read the latest edition of the CLC Leadership-LINK. This quarterly newsletter is designed to keep CLC members informed of national news and to provide a platform for local Chapters to share their stories and successes.This issue provides information on our 2017 CLC Leadership Development Conference, ways for your chapter to get involved on a national level and a Walk-A-Day event hosted by AGC of Alaska CLC. As always, Leadership-LINK shares the impactful work that local CLC and YCF groups are doing in their communities and professional development events that are educating their members. Check it out
If your Chapter has an article you want highlighted in the next issue of Leadership-LINK, please reach out to Paige Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLC Leadership-Link Vol. 4, Issue 5
- CLC Leadership-Link Vol. 4, Issue 4
- CLC Leadership-Link Vol.4, Issue 3
- CLC Leadership-Link Vol. 4, Issue 2
- CLC Leadership-Link Vol. 4, Issue 1
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol. 3, Issue 3
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol. 3, Issue 2
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol.3, Issue 1
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol. 2, Issue 3
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol. 2, Issue 2
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol 2, Issue 1
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol 1, Issue 4
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol 1, Issue 3
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol 1, Issue 2
- CLC Leadership-LINK Vol 1, Issue 1
Connect with the National CLC
Join the CLC listserve to receive Leadership-LINK, the CLC newsletter; announcements; and information about upcoming events. To join the listserve login or create an AGC profile and check off the Construction Leadership Council eforum box.