94% of attendees leave AGC's Advanced Management Program highly satisfied with the course.
Graduates from the November 16 - 22, 2008 AMP:
- I had no expectations upon arrival, however, I was challenged by the presentations and I expect to implement some changes that I learned at the AMP.
- Excellent. Notes that I made during the course will be shared with our organization when I get back.
- Most of the instructors were very interesting and extremely knowledgeable.
- Liked the interaction between class and instructors.
- Very experienced speakers, not all great speakers, but definitely leaders in their field.
- The instructors were all excellent.
- All of the company examples showing their best practices were great.
- Instructors were knowledgeable on the subjects.
- All instructors were knowledgeable.
- Great stuff. A couple of instructors had their slides too small or out of order.
- Group interaction was a key to retention.
- I felt all instructors were brilliant. They kept us engaged.
- Excellent instructors. Excellent classes. Thanks.
- This workshop was helpful in finding new ideas and new methods for dealing with some of the age-old problems.
- Good group, very interactive.
- Plan to immediately implement the fitness program as well as getting involved with the craftsman.
- I liked the format.
- Overall it was a valuable experience and it was about the right length for content, any longer would've been difficult.
- Well worth my time!
- It was better than I expected.
- I will strongly recommend my coworkers attend this course.
- Well done, AGC.