AGC newsletters cover a broad range of topics, some of which are available exclusively to members only.
Subscribing to and Unsubscribing from Newsletters
To sign up for any one of the AGC Newsletters:
- Login to the AGC Web site. By default, your UserID is your 9-digit AGC of America ID Number and your password is your last name. Non-members may subscribe by choosing Create a Profile and following the steps below.
NOTE: If you use a popup blocker, make sure it is either disabled or add iweb.agc.org and agc.org to the list of allowed sites.
- Once logged in, click on Change My Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Personal Preferences.
- Scroll down to "Part C - Newsletters (select the newsletters you want to subscribe to)". Check the boxes next to the newsletters you would like to subscribe to; uncheck the boxes next to the newsletters you want to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button. You will now receive your selected newsletters.