AGC e-Forums are topical discussion lists that allow members to directly discuss work related issues with their colleagues (and AGC staff) across the industry. Many e-Forums are open to the public, although some need approval from the list moderator before you will be allowed to subscribe.
Subscribing to and Unsubscribing from e-Forums
By joining the e–forums, you agree that you are an AGC Member firm (if relevant) and you have read and understand the terms and conditions.
1. Public e-Forums
To sign up for any one of the Public AGC e-Forums:
- Login to the AGC Web site. By default, your UserID is your 9-digit AGC of America ID Number and your password is your last name.
NOTE: If you use a popup blocker, make sure it is either disabled or add iweb.agc.org and agc.org to the list of allowed sites.
- Once logged in, click on Change My Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Click on Personal Preferences.
- Scroll down to "Part D - eForums (select the forums you want to subscribe to)". Check the boxes next to the e-Forums you would like to subscribe to; uncheck the boxes next to the e-Forums you want to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
2. Invitation Only e-Forums
There are a number of AGC Member Only e-Forums that AGC members can join by invitation only. To subscribe to or unsubscribe from one of these e-Forums, contact the List Administrator listed on that page.