A VALUABLE OFFER FOR AGC MEMBERS
We know how hard you work, so we're going to help you lighten your load. The Associated General Contractors of America is pleased to provide AGC Members with a private offer of up to $1,0001 off the purchase or lease of most new GM vehicles.
Redeeming this private offer is simple.
- Provide proof of AGC membershp, print your company list from the AGC Membership Directory or call the local chapter to verfiy.
- Choose an eligible vehicle(s) to purchase or lease, and present your AGC proof of membership code to your dealer.
BUSINESS CHOICE OFFERS
The all-new GM Business Choice4 is an enhanced incentive program specifically designed for business owners who use their vehicles for work-related purposes. Available when you purchase or lease eligible, new Chevrolet or GMC vehicles, the new Business Choice provides Business Choice Maintenance1, plus valuable Upfit Cash Allowance2,4,5 or GM Accessory Cash Allowance2,6 you can stack with retail offers for increased savings.
GM offers a broad selection of cars, trucks, vans and SUVs under the AGC program to suit your business needs. View list of eligible new/unused vehicles
You could qualify for a 2014 tax deduction of up to 25,000 1
Chevrolet Silverado HD and
GMC Sierra HD
Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana
- Maximum payload of up to 6,635 lbs.5
- Conventional towing of up to 17,000 lbs.6
- Available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
- Cargo models CNG-capable7
- Onstar®7 comes standard for 6 months
- Available Wi-Fi by Autonet8
- 1. According to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Covers six oil changes for gasoline engines and four oil changes for diesel. Extra charge may apply for dual rear wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for restrictions and complete details.
- 2. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/13. Amounts include parts and labor.
- 3. Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
- 4. 2013 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS The 2013 GM Business Choice Program is valid from January 3, 2013, through September 30, 2013. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties and ordering information, consult your Chevrolet or GMC dealer or visit www.gmbusinesschoice.net. GM, the GM Logo, Chevrolet, GMC and the Chevrolet and GMC logos, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2012 General Motors.
- 5. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
- 6. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
- 7. Customers will need to spend at least $500, but no more than $1200 in order to be eligible for this allowance.
- 8. Adrian Steel van equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser when installed by an authorized Adrian Steel distributor. Adrian Steel is a registered trademark of Adrian Steel. Adrian Steel packages available via ship-thru for $200. See dealer for details.
- 9. Require box delete (ZW9) or field box removal.
- 10. Requires available Snow Plow Prep Package (VYU) and Snow Plow Upfit.